Looking to join the EDSRING Team?
It Takes a Team of Like minded, Strong team players to be part of something Great. Together our Team Laugh, We work Hard and We are proud of the work we Complete - and most of all we have a Great time doing it
Why Work For Us?
We Work In Premium Buildings
We have a Family Culture
Safety as a Priority
We Are Looking For:
NSW Assistant Project Coordinator
About the role
As an Assistant Project Coordinator, you will be focusing on following up of project setup, construction progress and reporting to the company directors.
Key Duties Include:-
- Maintain and update records of all correspondence related to projects
- Provide support on site and in the office on a daily basis.
- Assist the office team in the tender process, including reading and interpreting site plans.
- Allocation and management of project budgets.
- Order/Task tracking and administration.
- Coordinating Sub Contractors.
- Procurement of materials
Skills and experience
No corporate experience required
The candidate should have the following skills and experience:
- Great Customer Service Skills
- Knowledge of Construction Project Management
- Knowledge of Quantity Surveying
- Good communication skills
- Attention to detail
The icing on the cake:-
- Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines
- Experience in drafting program. E.g. CAD or REVIT
- Drivers license
- MS Office Suite, Microsoft project
Qualifications and requirements
The candidate should meet one of the following degree but it is not Essential:-
- Bachelor of Building and Construction Management (ACT)
- Bachelor of Construction Management and Property (NSW)
- Bachelor of Construction Management (Building) (NSW)
- Bachelor of Construction Project Management (NSW)
- Bachelor of Construction Management and Quantity Surveying (QLD)
- Bachelor of Urban Development (Quantity Surveying and Cost Engineering) (QLD)
- Bachelor of Design (Architecture)/Bachelor of Construction Management (VIC)
- Bachelor of Applied Science in Construction Management (VIC)
- Bachelor of Construction Management and Economics (SA)
- Bachelor of Applied Science (Construction Management) (WA)
The candidate must have Australian residency or an appropriate work visa.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- How many years’ experience do you have in the construction industry?
Please, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants that have previous experience in commercial fit-outs and property maintenance will be highly regarded. Applicant must have a high level of customer service and be well presented, have excellent communication skills and experience with computers and tablets.
Overview of the Position:
- General handyman works including, but not limited to, general repairs, globe replacements, painting, carpentry, basic plumbing, etc.
- Carrying out routine & preventative maintenance works
- Our ideal candidate will be able to quote on minor project works and coordinate staff & subcontractors where necessary
- Working directly with our clients, you will be the ‘go to’ guy, so a positive attitude and ability to prioritise is a must
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Previous experience in commercial property maintenance required with a minimum of 5 years’ experience.
- Experience in carpentry or any other trade with handyman experience.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as self-motivated to work alone
- Punctuality, well presented and a proactive ‘can do’ attitude
- Good computer/technology skills is a must
- Commitment to be flexible
- Must be able to plan and manage their schedule
Applicants must have a current driver’s license