Looking to join the EDSRING Team?
It Takes a Team of Like minded, Strong team players to be part of something Great. Together our Team Laugh, We work Hard and We are proud of the work we Complete - and most of all we have a Great time doing it
Why Work For Us?
We Work In Premium Buildings
We have a Family Culture
Safety as a Priority
We Are Looking For:
NSW Head Labourer
About the role
As the Head Construction Labourer, you will be responsible for Driving the EDSRING truck and ensuring all labour jobs are carried out in a timely, safe and customer service focused way at all times.
Key Duties Include:-
- Setting up and Maintenance of Safety Equipment
- Assisting Maintenance and/or Project Team
- Rubbish Removal and Taking to the Tip or Recycling Plant
- Furniture Relocation
- Picking up and Delivery of materials
- Ensuring the Truck is in good useable condition at all times
Skills and experience
You Must Have a Current Drivers Licence
WHS White Card
Have used & Familiar with basic hand Tools
The candidate should have the following skills and experience:
- Great Customer Service Skills
- Knowledge of Construction Sites
- Knowledge of Work Health and Safety
- Good communication skills
- Ability to problem solve and work Hard
The icing on the cake:-
- Strong and in Good Physical Shape
- Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines
- EWP licence (Yellow Ticket or High-Risk Licence)
Qualifications and requirements
The candidate should Consider the below questions before applying for the role-
Are you a construction worker who understands time-frames and deadlines?
Are you familiar with working on construction sites and are also understand safety requirements on site?
Do you want to make a name for yourself in the construction industry?
If you can answer YES to all these questions and want to represent a credible company, then join us at EDSRING.
We are looking for experienced construction labourers with the following;
– Minimum 12 months experience on construction sites
– Construction White Card or relevant ticket
– Understanding of OHS on construction sites
– Reliable transport to get to and from sites
– Personal Protective Equipment (Hard Hat, HiVis Shirts, Steel Cap Boots, Safety Gloves and Safety Glasses)
– Other tickets will also be held in high regard
For the right candidate, This Role allows for Career Progression within EDSRING based on the performance you show within this first Role. This is purely dependent on the candidates work ethic, skill level and punctuality.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send through and up to date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants that have previous experience in commercial fit-outs and property maintenance will be highly regarded. Applicant must have a high level of customer service and be well presented, have excellent communication skills and experience with computers and tablets.
Overview of the Position:
- General handyman works including, but not limited to, general repairs, globe replacements, painting, carpentry, basic plumbing, etc.
- Carrying out routine & preventative maintenance works
- Our ideal candidate will be able to quote on minor project works and coordinate staff & subcontractors where necessary
- Working directly with our clients, you will be the ‘go to’ guy, so a positive attitude and ability to prioritise is a must
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Previous experience in commercial property maintenance required with a minimum of 5 years’ experience.
- Experience in carpentry or any other trade with handyman experience.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as self-motivated to work alone
- Punctuality, well presented and a proactive ‘can do’ attitude
- Good computer/technology skills is a must
- Commitment to be flexible
- Must be able to plan and manage their schedule
Applicants must have a current driver’s license