This Project involved;
- EDSRING Project Management
- Removal of an 8 Tonne Structural Component at the rear of the Building – the components within the trellis had been severely waterlogged and the bridging connections between the feature and the building were at high risk of collapse.
- Edsring was engaged to work with an Engineer Firm to Remove this unsafe structure.
- This project involved the use of a Crane, Edsring’s in house Elevated Work Platform, Abseilers, Traffic control Management, partial closure of the Road, an engineer and strong team in order to lower and remove this structure from site ready for the next business day Monday The engineer who oversaw this project, specified the type of supporting beams required ,
- EDSRING Fabricated Custom made steel beams to support the structure from above to prevent it from falling apart on its descent.
- The structure was cut out, lowered to the ground and removed from site with no issues
- 6 O'Connell St, Sydney
- What We Did
- Removal & Demolition of an Unsafe 8 Tonne Structure