This Project completed by EDSRING included;
- Project Management
- Waterproofing of 3 x Large external planter boxes at the front of the Building
- Removal of bitumen membrane
- Preparation of substrate by grinding and any repairs to voids and cracks.
- Supply and install Ardex LQ92 self-levelling compound to reduce ponding in the centre of the planter boxes
- Install fillets to junctions and penetrations.
- Clean Out all plumbing lines and drainage in each Planter box
- Prime and install a double layer of Ardex WPM 188 SBS bitumen sheet membrane system which has a 15 year warranty.
- Install pressure seal to perimeter terminations.
- Supply and install Atlantis 30 mm drainage cell and geo fabric and protection board to walls and floor of entire planter box.
- Painting of the external faces of the Planter boxes
- Prior to reinstallation of New Soil and Plants
- 201-207 Kent St, Sydney
- What We Did
- Waterproofing of 3 Large Planter boxes